Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Lately…

Yes, As u all know, I've been “lazy again” XD
So sorry guys~ Here the update~

1st Final Exam…
081220091060
The all nice…Exam token and My ID
Haha, Yup finals are back!
and I'm still online, fb-ing and blogging. =P

2nd Pre-Youth Camp!
Sorry, didn't take pictures… XD
Pre-Youth Camp was just awesome!
Getting behind the scene on how the camp committee’s get the camp going was just awesome.
Also, during the camp.
I can to see the next generation of youth that will really M.A.D. in this world!

Oh and of cause I would personally like to thank:
1) Caleb David
2)Caleb Pang
3) James Lee
4) Ben Soo
5) Ivan Soh
6)Sarah Ann
7)Jane Ng
&
8) Tabiiiiiiiiiiii Long~

081220091059
haha, their comment are just inspiring~ =P

Ahh…Life’s just awesome~ =P

051220091055
This is Cookie with shade’s =D

No comments:

Post a Comment